How To Fix A Stuck Trumpet Valve


Comments

  1. Art, I have been watching your videos for some time and I feel it is time to tell you "Thank you". I was a band director for 30 years, retired in 02, and went to work in the back of the Martin Music store the next day. I was always interested in repair work and would always stand behind the repairman watching them and talking about their work. I took some grad courses in instrument repair at Vandercook college in Chicago, but most of my knowledge and skills came from on-the-job experience, watching people like you one the web, and talking with other repair guys.
    I really like your style! You are not a "Know-It-All", and I really appreciate that. I'm not sure how much I can write on this comment, so I will give you my email address in hopes that you will respond to me. Thanks again for you great videos! bioncbill48@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts