Where Have I Been?

As you can see, I haven't posted since August. What has happened to me? Since my last post, I have worked countless overtime hours and have done a record amount of repairs. Life in August and September is crazy for us band instrument repair technicians. Everybody wants their instruments done NOW! I, however, can only work one instrument at a time. Before the last instrument is done, another one has come in that "desperately" needs to be repaired.

Work is starting to slow down just a little bit. My to-do pile is down to about 30 instruments. My wife calls these days her "widow days" since I'm gone so much. She has been very busy stocking up our EBay store, Upstate Oddities. Because I have been gone so much, she has had more time to list her items.

Welcome to late summer as a band instrument repair technician.

Comments

Popular Posts