About Me

I do not think of my job repairing musical instruments to be exceptionally exciting, however, others seem to. Whenever I tell anyone that I repair musical instruments, they usually act very interested and have more than just the polite obligatory response. To me, it is normal to spend several hours per week taking apart and beating on instruments (well, I do not really beat on them, but it appears that way to others). To most people, my chosen career seems anywhere from odd to highly fascinating; anything but normal.

If you are one of the people who find band instrument repair highly fascinating, please feel free to follow my blog. I have no idea where it will take us, but I guess we will find out.

I know VERY little about computers, so please be kind to me. I am a hands-on mechanical kind of guy and not one of those techno-experts.

Comments

  1. I enjoy your repair videos on youtube. Watch them for help in restoring an antique conn trumpet. Replaced a section of the tuning slide and they clean and polish. Now need to save my “pennies” to afford a valve job. I also looked on ebay for your posts, but was unable to search on your seller name.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts