Upstate Oddities

Every career has its good points and every career has its bad points. One of the not so good things about band instrument repair is the pay. I sacrifice money to have an enjoyable job that is also good for my family. To suppliment my income, my wife and I sell things on ebay. I sell musical items under the user name "thebrassandwoodwindshop". My wife and I work together to sell everything else under the name "upstateoddities". We love to go to sales and auctions together. (For the sake of full disclosure, my wife only likes some auctions.) In Upstate Oddities, we have a lot of kitchen gadgets and kids' clothes right now, but it constantly changes. It could be anything; like a grand piano lid, hand pedaled tricycle, 20 by 30 foot stage curtain, lot of 4000 books, paper jogger, etc. I always say that there is never a dull moment in our household.

Comments

Popular Posts